Dental Crowns Cost Perth
If you are wondering about the costs of dental implant crowns in Perth, it ranges around $1,199 to $2,999.
It is only natural for people to inquire about the dental crown cost Perth especially if you plan to get one or a few. Dental crowns can save your teeth.
So if you are looking for a dental solution to decaying teeth, please read on.
What Are Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are fabricated teeth cover that you can get the same day as the appointment with the dentist. It is ideally for a tooth that has significant damage. Dental crowns are a better alternative to fillings since they improve both the appearance and function of the teeth.
Benefits of Dental Crowns
- Dental crowns are made to look natural
- They are biocompatible meaning that it won’t harm living tissue
- Durable, no matter what material was used to create it
- It replaces teeth with fillings
- Repairs teeth that eventually support dental bridges
- Resistant to staining
- Can replace a single or multiple broken teeth
What Makes A Dental Crown?
There are a few types of materials that dental crowns are made up of:
- Porcelain and Metal Combination
The materials make the best dental crowns because of the framework. It starts with a fusion of a veneer made of porcelain and metal baked in a lab oven.
The most natural-looking crowns are made with ceramic. Just like porcelain, dentists have been using ceramic to restore teeth for many years. It is because of the quality of hue resembling real teeth.
- Pure Metal
The types of metals used for the crowns are palladium, nickel, gold, and chromium. They are typically used on children and with a durability that will last decades.
The least expensive with the lowest quality, typically used overseas. It doesn’t have the same appearance as ceramic and porcelain.
How To Properly Care For Dental Crowns
Dental crowns are durable and are made to last long. However, if you’re not properly caring for them, it could affect their longevity, and you may have to pay for replacements eventually.
- Avoid hard foods that can damage the crown
- Use soft-bristled toothbrushes
- Use floss to remove residue between teeth
- Use a nightguard if you have the bruxism
- See your dentist regularly
Dental Implants Cost
SINGLE TOOTH DENTAL IMPLANT (AUD) $3,999**
FREE CONSULTATION WITH DR TAN YES
TOTAL DENTAL IMPLANT COST PERTH $3,999
**Additional services may be required depending on location of implant and conditions of the mouth.
Dental Implant Prices
- Single restored implant (implant, abutment and crown): starting from $3,999.
- Single implants (unrestored): starting from $1,999. (Item Nr 684)
- Single implants (Crown & Abutment): starting from $1,999. (Item Nr 661 + 672)
- All-On-4 implant bridge: prices start at $16,000 per jaw
- Implant retained dentures: (used to help stabilise loose dentures) starting from $4,900.
All on 4 Dental Implants Perth
All on 4 dental implants costs is fixed at $16,000 per jaw for teeth-in-a-day with all-on-four dental implants and an acrylic bridge. It is recommended that you upgrade to a permanent zirconia – porcelain bridge in 6 – 12 months time which costs $9,000 per jaw.
FOR ENQUIRIES OR TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT:
Our friendly and dedicated team are waiting to assist you with any price enquiry you might have, so please feel free to drop us a line.
Easy Payment Options
Dental implants from as low as $25 per week
After Pay, Dental Payment Plans and Early Release Superannuation Funding Available